Dell Dimension E521 starting normally problem

nick2315382

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
I have a Dell Dimension E521 and i am not sure why but for some reason when ever i try to start it, on the boot up screen it has weird blue lines up and down the screen then after that I keep seeing $ signs up all over the screen next it say windown can not start normally i try to fix the errors but it says no errors detected plz help

Solution

First, just in case, most likely not going to help - last know Good configuration
Second - Safe Mode. In Safe Mode all drivers stop working, only Windows essential ones, so if problem persists, it is most likely hardware.

How long you have this...

nick2315382

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013

it give me an choose of either launching start up repair and starting it normally

nick2315382

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013

finnally got it the opitions are
Repair Your Computer

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with networking
Safe Mode with Command Prompt

Enable Boot Logging
Enable low-resolution video
last know Good configuration
Directory Services Restore Mode
Debugging Mode
Disable automatic restart on system failure
Disable Driver signature Enforcement

Start Windows Normally

(my hands hurt :-\)
which one

nick2315382

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
also i play these 2 game called "World of Tank" and "World of Warplanes" do you think that it could of have caused some type of virus. (Also when i downloaded it said the games can harm your computer A.K.A my computer)

First, just in case, most likely not going to help - last know Good configuration
Second - Safe Mode. In Safe Mode all drivers stop working, only Windows essential ones, so if problem persists, it is most likely hardware.

How long you have this problem, does this start as soon as you start PC, or after a while, is your PC fans start working to fast when it is happens?

Solution