[SOLVED] Dell E2210H Monitor gone crazyy ;-;

Sep 23, 2021
Good day! I'm gonna ask about this Monitor, I don't know what's the problem ;-;

My monitor suddenly turned off and on and so on.

Sometimes, my monitor suddenly turned off when I view an image. I don't know if this monitor is afraid in some colors (Example: When the image has a blue color, the monitor suddenly turned off and can't turn on.)

Sometimes, my monitor display is suddenly moved to the right (Example: The display moved slightly to the right and then there's a border to the left)

And sometimes, my monitor freezes or hangs. When the monitor is on then, when I press a power button, it will not turn off. (The power button is fine)

I tried these solutions:

1. I changed DVI cable
  2. I changed power cable

But, it did not work :(

What do you think is a problem? TIA ^^

Solution
... And, there's no Self-test in my monitor settings.
Most Dell monitor have the feature and if is not available on the OSD the use a combinations of buttons.

-Unplug all video cables from the back of the monitor, so it could go into the self-test mode.
-Press and hold the 1st and 4th buttons on the front panel, simultaneously for 2 seconds. A gray screen appears.
-Carefully inspect the screen for abnormalities and do so for each color
-Press the 4th button on the front panel again. The color of the screen changes to red.
- Inspect the display for any issues.
-Press the 4th button on the front panel again. The color of the screen changes to green
-Press the 4th button on the front panel...
Sep 23, 2021
Reset ur graphics driver... try using hdmi or VGA... also blow into the ports to get the dust out...

Hi, thanks for your reply :) I tried to change Cable. HDMI, other DVI cable, except VGA because there's no vga port in my graphics card ;-; I tried to reset or reinstall the drivers and still don't work.

... And, there's no Self-test in my monitor settings.
Most Dell monitor have the feature and if is not available on the OSD the use a combinations of buttons.

-Unplug all video cables from the back of the monitor, so it could go into the self-test mode.
-Press and hold the 1st and 4th buttons on the front panel, simultaneously for 2 seconds. A gray screen appears.
-Carefully inspect the screen for abnormalities and do so for each color
-Press the 4th button on the front panel again. The color of the screen changes to red.
-Press the 4th button on the front panel again. The color of the screen changes to green
-Press the 4th button on the front panel again. The color of the screen changes to blue.
-Press the 4th button on the front panel again. The color of the screen changes to white.

The test is complete when the white screen appears. To exit, press the 4th button again.
If you do not detect any screen abnormalities upon using the built-in diagnostic tool, the monitor is functioning properly.

Solution