Dell False Advertising

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Welcome to the killfile. Problem solved.

"Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I thought you wanted this thread to go away, yet you add to it.
>
> <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Thanks and will POSSIBLY be using them more often!
> > Andy
> >
> > "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

What
> > an
> >>
> >> Sorry, Andy, but that's why God invented kill filters! <g>
> >>
> >> Notan

That doesn't bother me any. If only Tom Scales would do the same and stick
to it this time. Like his other promises to stop the insults and name
calling, he forgets all too soon.