Question Dell G3223D 32-inch for PC, PS5 and movies ?

Deathbug

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
Good day fellow humans.

I am looking to upgrade from a simple 1080p 24inch monitor to a 32 inch 2k monitor. Its main use for now is focused at between 60Hz-120Hz ps5 gaming (ps5's recent update allows 2k compatibility) and watching movies (I plan on purchasing speakers seperately and connecting to monitor). I reside in South Africa so many of the fancy monitors shown in youtube reviews etc. are not available here. I have however stumbled upon a monitor that I believe will satisfy my craving for very good image quality, fast response times and possible future pc gaming (mainly single player, as I will be leaving my call of duty multiplayer for ps5). The monitor is the Dell G3223D 32 inch Quad-HD (QHD) 2.5K Gaming Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, available at this south african site, Dell G3223D 32" 165Hz Gaming Monitor - Best Deal - South Africa (evetech.co.za) . Would this buy be a good one or is there another monitor in the same price bracket more suitable to my needs. I would appreciate any input. Additional south african sites to purchase monitors include takealot, wootware and computer mania. Thank you in advance.