dell inspiron 660 integrated graphics card drivers****

greyhoundz78

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015
hello guys just simple question . im have a dell insprion 660 desktop and im planning to upgrade an ssd in order for the system to boot and load app way faster.. So i know that after done installing ssd on my system i gotta download all the drivers for it to work properly. on my system i have graphics card (EVGA gtx 750 ti sc 2gb) installed . so im wondering do i have to install the integrated graphics card for the mobo? or i could just straight up install the drivers for my EVGA ...

Solution
There is no need to install both drivers unless you plan to switch between the two from time to time. Just install the EVGA drivers since that is your primary video source. You could install the integrated graphics drivers but it would consume more time from you.

Cats869

Honorable
Aug 16, 2014
There is no need to install both drivers unless you plan to switch between the two from time to time. Just install the EVGA drivers since that is your primary video source. You could install the integrated graphics drivers but it would consume more time from you.

Solution