Question DELL KB216T vs KB216P

I'm looking for a keyboard to replace my current one. one of the local shops where I live do have this KB216 keyboard for a very cheap price. But later I found out that there are two versions of this keyboard which is T model and the P model (KB216T vs KB216P). In the collage

I have experience using this keyboard (which is the P version) and seems very nice and comfortable. but that P model is also there in amazon and eBay for higher prices. which is more than two times expensive than the one that local shop provides in my country.

I want to know the difference between these two versions before buying.
I can either go for P version of this one and there I have to pay some extra for the shipment and wait sometime (Month or two). Or else I can go get the one that in the local shop (I assume that should be a T version comparing the prices).

I would like to know technical details regarding these models to determine which one would be worth for the money and time.
Thank you

Jul 26, 2020
I just met s brand new KB216P not working on old PC. It is too lag, sometimes OK. Then I try an old KB216t it is working so good. KB216P is made by Primax Electronis LTD. KB216T is made by Silitek Electronics LTD.
Photo here: https://pin.it/3y05G4z

Last edited: