Dell News Group sorta

hans

here on my computer I enrolled in a News Group of sorts. Dell sent the
confirmation to my E-mail address and that was that.....

Now I can't find that program folder again...........

Could anybody, please shed some light on this..... Is it just fluff?

Thanks in advance, for any enlightenment....

Hans

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:10:07 -0400, in alt.sys.pc-clone.dell, "Hans"
<lagom@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>here on my computer I enrolled in a News Group of sorts. Dell sent the
>confirmation to my E-mail address and that was that.....
>
>Now I can't find that program folder again...........
>
>Could anybody, please shed some light on this..... Is it just fluff?

Are you talking about the Dell support forums on their web site? If so, the
forums on the U.S. web site are at
<http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/>.

No idea if those are the only forums, or if their are also other language or
country-specific forums.

The main Dell site is <http://www.dell.com/>. You could check there, under
support, and see if there are any non-U.S. forums.

Or take another look at the confirmation E-mail to see if that gives you
more information about how to access whatever discussion group you joined.

--
Nick <mailto:tanstaafl@pobox.com>