Question Dell Optiplex 390 Help plz

Nov 4, 2021
My Dell Optiplex 390 won't go pass the startup screen. It keeps telling me to restart my computer or advanced options?? I have no clue what to do?? Could someone plz help me?? I know a lot of people are going to think I'm stupid, because this is probably a simple or obvious fix but I don't know how to fix this issue. I have tried Google and YouTube for help and this website is the most helpful thing I've found.

My Dell Optiplex 390 won't go pass the startup screen. It keeps telling me to restart my computer or advanced options?? I have no clue what to do?? Could someone plz help me?? I know a lot of people are going to think I'm stupid, because this is probably a simple or obvious fix but I don't know how to fix this issue. I have tried Google and YouTube for help and this website is the most helpful thing I've found.
What happens when you go for Advanced options ?

Nov 4, 2021
It says choose an option Continue (exit and continue to Windows 10) which it won't do. Troubleshoot (reset your PC or see advanced options) it won't let me reset it I've tried. And lastly turn off your PC