Elrabin

Distinguished
May 1, 2013

What region are you in?

US is showing $399 MSRP discounted down to $320

bolweval

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
The first thing i do when I see a monitor review is take a quick look at the specs, and if the refresh rate is 60 i just move on. Why aren't ALL monitors at least 120 now? Even TV's standard is higher than 60!

3ogdy

Distinguished
I would've bought 3 of these had they been available with higher resolutions. I'm talking about 1440p (25"?) and 4K (27"?). I currently own an UltraSharp U2515H: image quality & finish are absolutely amazing. My next purchase would be another Dell and I really wanted touchscreen on the desktop (I was actually deciding between my current screen and a touchscreen display and preferred quality over that functionality - I'd love to have both, DELL!)

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
I have always wanted a touchscreen monitor to use as a Keyboard/Mouse alternative, while also mirroring what is being shown on my main monitor. This monitor has the price and resolution that might make me give this experiment a try. Could you give me more information about the projected capacitive 4096x4096 resolution, does that mean that the monitior can mimic the resolution of any monitor within that 4096x4096 resolution range? That would really help me match different monitor resolutions while in mirror mode. It is also good that the stand separates from the panel since the stand is so heavy.

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015

Well sorry but for the crowd that this is made for it more than serves it purpose.

Kridian

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2005
As a creative person, I'd like to know if these touchscreen offerings have pressure levels equal to a Wacom Bamboo or Monoprice drawing tablet (2048)? My budget is never going to be enough for the insane cost of a Wacom Cintiq, so these touchscreens are interesting.

Big_D_Design

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
I have one coming tomorrow. I am also going to test one with a glass screen from Dell that is a little smaller at 22". I am a graphic designer, and this will be for graphic design, and the other will be for home use and in the livingroom to play music and browse the web in my Easy Chair. There are many uses with Win10 that will make a Desktop touchscreen a good tool to have with you in the Win10 world. I use a BenQ 23XL30T for CSGO, and BenQ IPS for graphic design too, but I want to find out how far you can go with Win10..... touchscreen is useful, and I will explore it to it's fullest with both types of screens, and it will be great. I'm sure that the $500 will be the best money, I have spent in a long time. Big D out...

I saw an awesome application of touchscreen monitors once. A training class, the instructor had such a monitor, we also had a projector. The instructor could write notes on the displayed slides and diagrams, or blank pages.

adamp1027

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
Can anyone confirm if this can be viewed in portrait mode by undoing the mount, rotating 90 degrees and reattaching the mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.