Dell PowerEdge Wallpaper

Craig

Hi,

I recently re-built our PowerEdge2600 using the DELL re-install disks.
But it hasn't restored the wallpaper, and I can't find it on any
disks. Has anyone got a copy of the wallpaper that comes with a
PowerEdge2600 in May 2004?

Thanks in advance for your help.

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

http://www.bay-wolf.com/wpview.htm

"Craig" <craig.sawyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I recently re-built our PowerEdge2600 using the DELL re-install disks.
> But it hasn't restored the wallpaper, and I can't find it on any
> disks. Has anyone got a copy of the wallpaper that comes with a
> PowerEdge2600 in May 2004?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Craig

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the background that came with
the installed server is not on the web site. As I remember it was a
close-up of the poweredge server machine.

Do you have any links to other web sites that might have this image?

"Henry" <dj@124btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<c8492p$e8o$1@sparta.btinternet.com>...
> http://www.bay-wolf.com/wpview.htm
>

> "Craig" <craig.sawyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I recently re-built our PowerEdge2600 using the DELL re-install disks.
> > But it hasn't restored the wallpaper, and I can't find it on any
> > disks. Has anyone got a copy of the wallpaper that comes with a
> > PowerEdge2600 in May 2004?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help.

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

try a Google search for Dell Backdrops, there are a number of sites.

> Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the background that came with
> the installed server is not on the web site. As I remember it was a
> close-up of the poweredge server machine.
>
> Do you have any links to other web sites that might have this image?
>
> "Henry" <dj@124btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.bay-wolf.com/wpview.htm
> >

> > "Craig" <craig.sawyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I recently re-built our PowerEdge2600 using the DELL re-install disks.
> > > But it hasn't restored the wallpaper, and I can't find it on any
> > > disks. Has anyone got a copy of the wallpaper that comes with a
> > > PowerEdge2600 in May 2004?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance for your help.

TRENDING THREADS