Dell Small Business Sales Staff Question

Does anyone know what is going on in Dell SB Sales? For the past year or so
my sales rep has changed on an almost monthly basis. This has become very
annoying with out an explanation. The last sales person I had swore he'd
have my account for the next 2 years and 3 days later I received a
voice-mail from a new rep saying she was taking over my account.

Anyone have any legitimate ideas?

--

Rob

"Robert R Kircher, Jr." <rrkircher@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what is going on in Dell SB Sales? For the past year or
> so my sales rep has changed on an almost monthly basis. This has become
> very annoying with out an explanation. The last sales person I had swore
> he'd have my account for the next 2 years and 3 days later I received a
> voice-mail from a new rep saying she was taking over my account.
>
> Anyone have any legitimate ideas?
>
> --
>
> Rob

Wow.