[SOLVED] Dell stuck on XPS Screen after installing new graphics card

May 26, 2020
I own a dell xps8300 and I just bought a new 1650 super itx for my computer and was very excited to install it, i followed all of the rules and made sure to install it on my wooden table. I plugged it in and tried to power on, the fan even turns on only for it to show the xps logo and the blue loading bar filled up, this is all that shows up and when i press f2 or f12 a noise is made and keeps going until i release, a single beep can also be heard and it repeats about ten seconds later. I am currently using the integrated graphics on the computer to write this post, i made sure to plug in the six pin connector and the hdmi cord so i have no idea what the problem could be.

Solution
Could be simply that the older system can't run the new video card, there are motherboard compatibility issues with new cards and old motherboards. See if there is a newer BIOS for the system and try again. Also need to list the power supply specs, what is the brand/model and 12v rail amp rating off the sticker?
Could be simply that the older system can't run the new video card, there are motherboard compatibility issues with new cards and old motherboards. See if there is a newer BIOS for the system and try again. Also need to list the power supply specs, what is the brand/model and 12v rail amp rating off the sticker?

Solution
May 26, 2020
The psu is a dell h460ad-00 and i do not know how to find the 12v rail amp so i have put a picture underneath, thank you so much for the help by the way!!
The psu: View: https://imgur.com/a/JOXrBYs

May 26, 2020
I tried updating the bios but the newest one is from 2014 and i already had it!

The psu is a dell h460ad-00 and i do not know how to find the 12v rail amp so i have put a picture underneath, thank you so much for the help by the way!!
The psu: View: https://imgur.com/a/JOXrBYs

It's on the sticker, +12VA, +12VB and +12C.
Has enough power for the card so it's likely your BIOS is not compatible with the video card.

Something like a an older nVidia 960 or 970 should work, or you can ask the support of a few video card vendors what they know from their products that will work on older systems.