[SOLVED] DELL T3500 issues with new PSU?

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, I come again to make a question that I think that you can help, I have a new PSU that works fine, I plug all and turn on the psu, the del automatically turn the motherboard on and other devices, I don't know if it is normal, but I believe it, because it's a server, ok.

When I use the computer and turn off the MOBO continue ON (fans and PSU fan, graphics Fan, and MOBO yellow light) and the moment that I try power on again the PC, all power off, all fans and lights, just blink 1 and 3 light and orange lights power button, only works again when I switch the PSU button, wait 10 seconds and switch again an repeat all. Why is the problem, it's my computer? My PSU? I'm stupid LoL? Haha, I wait your answer. Thanks.

Solution
That's a pretty bad PSU, looks like a high failure rate. If you can, return for refund as not working, and get suggestions on a good psu that meets your power requirements, not an excessive and cheap 1000w. If you tell us the rest of your components, we can suggest a better PSU for your needs.
Jan 16, 2020
Hi, I come again to make a question that I think that you can help, I have a new PSU that works fine, I plug all and turn on the psu, the del automatically turn the motherboard on and other devices, I don't know if it is normal, but I believe it, because it's a server, ok.

When I use the computer and turn off the MOBO continue ON (fans and PSU fan, graphics Fan, and MOBO yellow light) and the moment that I try power on again the PC, all power off, all fans and lights, just blink 1 and 3 light and orange lights power button, only works again when I switch the PSU button, wait 10 seconds and switch again an repeat all. Why is the problem, it's my computer? My PSU? I'm stupid LoL? Haha, I wait your answer. Thanks.

I add a video for graphically explaining, ignore the voice, that no explaining nothing

View: https://youtu.be/6vJwANbF2oI

Remeca

Reputable
That's a pretty bad PSU, looks like a high failure rate. If you can, return for refund as not working, and get suggestions on a good psu that meets your power requirements, not an excessive and cheap 1000w. If you tell us the rest of your components, we can suggest a better PSU for your needs.

Solution