Dell U2412m - Still a decent monitor?

miller3476

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2012
I just Bought one from amazon for $233 but am now reconsidering. There are almost too many reviews of the monitor which are mostly positive from the past few years.

I use my PC more for office / internet but also play games like BF4, Just Cause 2, FarCry etc...

Is this still a decent monitor? Or is there something in that price range that would be much better?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Solution
The Dell monitor you bought is ok, but I would go for the ASUS VS24AH-P Monitor. Asus creates both Gaming and Business computer components. The BenQ RL2460HT is also a great monitor and has great refresh rates and an incredible HD display.

An AFK User

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014
The Dell monitor you bought is ok, but I would go for the ASUS VS24AH-P Monitor. Asus creates both Gaming and Business computer components. The BenQ RL2460HT is also a great monitor and has great refresh rates and an incredible HD display.

Solution

doodledoc

Reputable
Jan 12, 2015
The colors and quality of the image on the U2412m is quite amazing. I have a brand new ASUS IPS that pales in comparison. Make sure you get the right icc profile for the monitor which will make all the difference.

TRENDING THREADS