Question Dell Vostro 3500 bluetooth

Aug 3, 2021
I am Lil Sury From UK I own a dell Vostro 3500 running windows 10 It does have bluetooth in all other windows versions and Linux(Zorin OS) but no driver is there for Windows 10 I did follow a post and it did get installed but it has a very terrible sound quality and sound lags and shutters My request please me get this resolved cause i listen to lots of music and headphones are my only hope Thank You in advance The post Mentioned ^^^-----https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/dell-wireless-365-bluetooth-module-fix/763a6df7-815e-420b-ab39-58dab2260d71

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I looked up your laptop with the model and support page, came across this. If you choose networking on the drop down menu for Category, you see 6 entries below. Of those 6, 4 are listed to have BlueTooth in them. Same thing can be said about Audio, which leads me to wonder what you're referring to about not finding the drivers.

Make and model of your headphones? Might want to make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. If you have a number of versions to update, gradually work your way to the latest. You can use CPU-Z to see what your current BIOS version is.

Aug 3, 2021
Hey
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I looked up your laptop with the model and support page, came across this. If you choose networking on the drop down menu for Category, you see 6 entries below. Of those 6, 4 are listed to have BlueTooth in them. Same thing can be said about Audio, which leads me to wonder what you're referring to about not finding the drivers.

Make and model of your headphones? Might want to make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. If you have a number of versions to update, gradually work your way to the latest. You can use CPU-Z to see what your current BIOS version is.
Sir

TRENDING THREADS