Dell XPS 4k vs Razer Blade QHD

Esaelias187

Reputable
Mar 23, 2015
WHICH one would you go for?

im talking in sense of quality/customer service?

General Gaming such as Skyrim? i know one has gtx and dell has 1050

ive heard alot of bad reviews about the razer?

Solution
Don't know about the Razer, but I've always had good experience with Dell. I know lots of people would laugh at that, but I feel those people haven't actually had one. First off, build quality tends to be excellent. Cables tend to be routed very tidy. Components tend to last forever. I can go on. There is a reason you always see huge lots of retired Dell PCs on craigslist from companies that upgrade every 5 years. I have a 2008 model Optiplex 330 sitting in my closet with an inch of dust on the inside, and I know for sure that if I blew the dust out and fired it up, it would work.

user11464

Notable
Feb 25, 2017
Don't know about the Razer, but I've always had good experience with Dell. I know lots of people would laugh at that, but I feel those people haven't actually had one. First off, build quality tends to be excellent. Cables tend to be routed very tidy. Components tend to last forever. I can go on. There is a reason you always see huge lots of retired Dell PCs on craigslist from companies that upgrade every 5 years. I have a 2008 model Optiplex 330 sitting in my closet with an inch of dust on the inside, and I know for sure that if I blew the dust out and fired it up, it would work.

Solution