Dependencies missing from Services

When I choose the Dependencies tab from the Properities
of any service in Services I get the message:

Win32: The specified service does not exist as an
installed service.

I check for worms and viruses and found none using
Symantec Corporate Edition.

I have Windows Small Business Exchange 2000 5.00.2195
loaded currently with Service Pack 4. When I run Windows
Update there are no critical updates to load.

How can I reload the program that shows dependencies?

Windows Management Instrumentation service is not installed (WMI)

1. Go into WINNT\INF
2. Right click on wbemnt5.inf and choose Install
3. Reboot
(If the service is just disabled then set it back to Automatic and start it)
--
Elijah Landreth [MSFT]
Enterprise Platform Support