Descreening Software

Hello,

Since my last message I've learnt that my HP PSC 750 unit hasn't got any
descreening options. So I've got a new question!

Is there any 3rd party descreening software I could buy that is compatable
with my HP PSC 750?

Silverfast is too expensive and doesn't cover the 750 and VueScan also doesn't
cover the 750.

Are there any others out there?

Thanks.

"Paul Maskell" <paul@maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Since my last message I've learnt that my HP PSC 750 unit hasn't got any
> descreening options. So I've got a new question!
>
> Is there any 3rd party descreening software I could buy that is
compatable
> with my HP PSC 750?
>
> Silverfast is too expensive and doesn't cover the 750 and VueScan also
doesn't
> cover the 750.
>
> Are there any others out there?
>
> Thanks.

The Reindeer Graphics program(s) Fovea Pro and The Image Processing Tool
Kit can do a quite effective descreening and moiré removal. They are by
Reindeer Graphics, Inc.

See "The Image Processing and Measurement Cookbook"

http://www.reindeergraphics.com/tutorial/chap4/fourier04.html

http://www.reindeergraphics.com/tutorial/chap4/fourier13.html