News 'Designed For Creators,' Lian Li Announces TU150 Compact Portable Case

Aug 6, 2019
"Designed for Creators?" Looks designed for whoever wants it. Pretty nice case though, looks spacious for a Mini ITX and the extra GPU space is a solid selling point.

Something charming about the handle and those feet too...

Reactions: bit_user

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
"Designed for Creators?" Looks designed for whoever wants it. Pretty nice case though, looks spacious for a Mini ITX and the extra GPU space is a solid selling point.

Something charming about the handle and those feet too...
We were quoting them, hence the quotation marks.

It's just flattery.

If I needed a portable box for VR, I'd consider it.
Given that it's a quote, is Lian Li flattering itself?

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
We were quoting them, hence the quotation marks.
Yeah, I thought that was clear. I assumed @Growle was responding to their marketing vs. the article, itself. But, I could be mistaken.

Given that it's a quote, is Lian Li flattering itself?
What I meant is that they're flattering potential buyers by having them consider themselves as creators.

Or, for those who already do consider themselves creators, they're trying to signal that this is a case they should consider.

Reactions: Growle

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yeah, I thought that was clear. I assumed @Growle was responding to their marketing vs. the article, itself. But, I could be mistaken.

What I meant is that they're flattering potential buyers by having them consider themselves as creators.

Or, for those who already do consider themselves creators, they're trying to signal that this is a case they should consider.
Ahah! I have to learn to read between the lines better :p

Reactions: Growle