[SOLVED] Desk advice

Tim F

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hey all,

I PC game and also work, wondering what desks you guys are using? Ideally I'd like something medium to small sized, I have a single 26 inch monitor and a desktop PC. Looking for something that looks professional rather than a bright red desk with LED's all over it. Height adjustable would be good, no need for motors. I'm from the UK. Any thoughts?

Cheers, Tim

Solution
Hey all,

I PC game and also work, wondering what desks you guys are using? Ideally I'd like something medium to small sized, I have a single 26 inch monitor and a desktop PC. Looking for something that looks professional rather than a bright red desk with LED's all over it. Height adjustable would be good, no need for motors. I'm from the UK. Any thoughts?

Cheers, Tim

Any standard office desk is fine, what you will like depends on the height, material and storage you want.

All of my desks have come from IKEA, I have a corner MICKE, a standard MICKE with the shelves for my daughter and a FREDDE which I think is a great computer desk but is a bit large for most people.
There is where a company could make some money.

There are the usual office style offerings that have no place to put a gaming pc or the gaming desks that anyone over the age of 30 looks silly sitting at.

I’ve looked around and can’t find something like you are looking for, hope someone else can help...us ;)

Hey all,

Cheers, Tim

Any standard office desk is fine, what you will like depends on the height, material and storage you want.

All of my desks have come from IKEA, I have a corner MICKE, a standard MICKE with the shelves for my daughter and a FREDDE which I think is a great computer desk but is a bit large for most people.

Solution