Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
519
0
18,980
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

I use my digital photos for background and for some reason today I can't get
it to change when I try to set desktop background. What could have happened?
Anyone ever have this problem?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

What method are you using to select the image?


"confused" wrote:

> I use my digital photos for background and for some reason today I can't get
> it to change when I try to set desktop background. What could have happened?
> Anyone ever have this problem?
 

Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
519
0
18,980
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

I was using windows slide viewer and doing a right click on the photo to set
it as the background.

"Hugh" wrote:

> What method are you using to select the image?
>
>
> "confused" wrote:
>
> > I use my digital photos for background and for some reason today I can't get
> > it to change when I try to set desktop background. What could have happened?
> > Anyone ever have this problem?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

That should work, of course.
Try opening it in IE and using the same method.


"confused" wrote:

> I was using windows slide viewer and doing a right click on the photo to set
> it as the background.
>
> "Hugh" wrote:
>
> > What method are you using to select the image?
> >
> >
> > "confused" wrote:
> >
> > > I use my digital photos for background and for some reason today I can't get
> > > it to change when I try to set desktop background. What could have happened?
> > > Anyone ever have this problem?