GobHoblin87

Commendable
May 3, 2019
I'm having a weird issue where windows that I have full screen, could be any window from a browser to an application, will randomly "lose" the top or bottom portion of the window. The portion will turn either white or black and you won't be able to click on anything in that area. However, when you right-click in the glitched area you get the desktop's right-click menu. It's as though the desktop is clipping through the window. I have dual monitors and this issue happens randomly and on either monitor, but never both at the same time. Monitors are identical models, both purchased new and at the same time. The issue clears if I restart the computer or I unplug and re-plug the affected monitor's video cable. One monitor is using HDMI and the other VGA. I use the integrated graphics on the Gigabyte B360M-DS3H motherboard (this is a workstation computer that I built in July of 2018, not gaming) and have already done a fresh install of the video drivers. This issue only started within the last couple of weeks but is becoming increasingly annoying. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached screenshots of windows experiencing the issue.

Picture 1
Picture 2

I'd try running DDU tool to completely remove all video drivers from your system then redownload and install the most current drivers only. See if that helps.

Have you also tried removing one monitor and working just on one for abit? Does the issue ever happen if you are just using one monitor only?

GobHoblin87

Commendable
May 3, 2019
I'd try running DDU tool to completely remove all video drivers from your system then redownload and install the most current drivers only. See if that helps.

Have you also tried removing one monitor and working just on one for abit? Does the issue ever happen if you are just using one monitor only?

Okay, I will try this when I am back in the office on Monday. Thank you.