cannond1396

Reputable
Aug 15, 2018
This issue occurred just a few days ago when I started to hear these clicking rattling noise coming from my computer case. What does that mean and why or what is causing my computer case to create these rattling noise and sometimes it will go silent when it wants to. Recorded a short clip of this rattling noise. Might want to turn up your speakers or headphone sound a little bit. Case fan rattling noise (Link opens up in new page to imgur).

Do you know what I can do resolve this issue? Is there a simple fix to this annoying rattling noise? I'm sure there is so that it can save me a ton of money from having to seek a technician.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
My guess would be your fanbearings - had a similar issue recently, the solution for me was to push on the middle of the fan so that it depressed a bit, after that the sound was gone
It would sometimes return if i moved the pc around, but appling the "solution" a second time helped, didn't need to repeat it since

Hope it works for you too
My guess would be your fanbearings - had a similar issue recently, the solution for me was to push on the middle of the fan so that it depressed a bit, after that the sound was gone
It would sometimes return if i moved the pc around, but appling the "solution" a second time helped, didn't need to repeat it since

Hope it works for you too

Solution