desktop computer restarts when gaming

Oct 30, 2018
Hello,my pc is kinda old but was working fine until couple days ago.It started restarting when ever I open up a game even though its a small game.
Firstly my spec with hw info:
https://imgur.com/dbBc80b
Corsair vs550 and voltage numbers with hw info
https://imgur.com/YlU4A7O
I did some tests,
cpu max goes 50-60 C in load
gpu with kombustor in %100 load goes to 90 95 and stay there I tried to see if it was the reason and left it on for 15 mins but didnt happen and in kinda small game it was 70 when it restarted itself
tried system recovery for virus and scanned pc with antivirus and malware after recovery but didnt found anything.checked voltage numbers for psu in load as well they didnt changed much but Im not sure these are what normal looks like.I suspect psu but not sure and dont have money to change 2 parts at once at this moment so I wanted to take opinions.
Please help me and thanks.

Solution
Could also be the video card going bad, if the crashes happen in all the games. To see if it's the video card or not you need to test it in another system with a good quality power supply, that is really the only way to rule out your system.
Oct 30, 2018
Sry for late reply.I had a promblem with my e-mail account and couldnt log in. I will uptade on all thing I did past month or so.
Changed all thermal stuff in cpu and gpu.
deleted all hardware and windows and started anew one.
Tried all games and it restarts in all of them and one time restarted when watching a movie(was using gom player) and nothing was on at that moment.it restarts even in 60 C so Im %95 sure its not temp issue.(changed the fan on cpu with a new one).None of them worked.
I checked rams with windows self control and they were fine as well.Only thing left are psu and harddisk.but my psu seems to be doing fine as well.
Im so lost at this moment.Sorry for late reply If anyone can help me after all this time I will be happy.

Could also be the video card going bad, if the crashes happen in all the games. To see if it's the video card or not you need to test it in another system with a good quality power supply, that is really the only way to rule out your system.

Solution