Question Desktop doesn't show image

DawN86

Commendable
Aug 1, 2019
Some days ago accidentaly i gave a little "touch" with my leg on my desktop and it crashed and stopped working . I turned it off and on and it was constantly in a rebooting loop every 3 seconds . I opened the PC and i noticed the problem : One of the watercooler cables (one that connects directly the watercooler to the power supply) was disconnected . I connected it and the PC started to work , but it doesn't give image .
I cleaned and replaced all the RAM memories , i had reset the BIOS , but nothing worked . I cleaned and replaced the graphics card and it's still the same . I thought that it could be a faulty graphics card , but i tried to connect a VGA monitor (with a HDMI adapter) directly to the motherboard , and it doesn't have any signal .
Both monitors (ZOWIE XL2411P 144Hz and Ace X213W) don't receive signal , conected to the graphic card or directly to the motherboard .

Does anyone know what can be happening here ?

System specs :

Case : Antec Lanboy Air
Mobo : MSI Z270 Krait Gaming
CPU : Intel I7 7700K
Graphics card : ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL OC 6GB
RAM memory : Crucial Ballistix 16GB (4x4GB) 2400Mhz
Power supply : Antec High Current Gamer 620W
Watercooler : Cooler Master 240L

DawN86

Commendable
Aug 1, 2019
I tried yesterday without graphics card , still same . I also tried only with mobo , CPU , 1 ram and the booting drive , and it still continue the same . I tried a new BIOS reset but it didn't worked .
Can it be a PSU failure ? Or motherboard failure ?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I tried yesterday without graphics card , still same . I also tried only with mobo , CPU , 1 ram and the booting drive , and it still continue the same . I tried a new BIOS reset but it didn't worked .
Can it be a PSU failure ? Or motherboard failure ?

At this point, without having other parts to swap in and out it may be worthwhile to consult a local professional for a troubleshoot if such is available.