Question Desktop fell on the side and now wont load monitor or any other device

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, my desktop fell on the side, not from a big height, but now it wont load anything on my monitor, it just writes no signal, i tried rebooting it but it didnt work i dont know what to do and i dont really have enough money to get it repaired. Please, any help would be aprecciated

Hello, my desktop fell on the side, not from a big height, but now it wont load anything on my monitor, it just writes no signal, i tried rebooting it but it didnt work i dont know what to do and i dont really have enough money to get it repaired. Please, any help would be aprecciated
I would power down......and I would carefully go through all the connections.
I would unplug and replug all the plugs.
I would unseat and reseat all the cards.
I would inspect the CPU cooler to make sure it's tight and that nothing happened to the CPU or cooler.
I would visually inspect everything and make sure nothing got knocked out of place and make sure nothing is laying on something possibly shorting it out etc.

Reactions: Oussebon
Feb 20, 2020
I would power down......and I would carefully go through all the connections.
I would unplug and replug all the plugs.
I would unseat and reseat all the cards.
I would inspect the CPU cooler to make sure it's tight and that nothing happened to the CPU or cooler.
I would visually inspect everything and make sure nothing got knocked out of place and make sure nothing is laying on something possibly shorting it out etc.
Thank you, i will surely try to do that, i will let you know how it went