Desktop freezing randomly with no BSOD, requires hard reset.

Oct 26, 2018
I recently upgraded my pc with a new motherboard, cpu, RAM, PSU and GPU. Everything ran perfect for a few days. I could play new games no problem, everything was great. Then I went to update my video driver to an optional new driver. Part way through installing, the computer crashed and reset and I got stuck in a reboot loop. I assumed it was an issue with the new driver, so I did a system restore. After the restore my computer would freeze shortly after boot forcing me to hard reset it. After numerous attempts to fix it, I gave up and did a clean install of windows 10.

After the reinstall of windows, it seemed to be working. I updated all drivers, and BIOS no problem. When I woke up this morning I found my computer had froze about 10 mins after I left it to go to bed. I've had it freeze within 30 seconds of restarting but also lasting over an hour.

I ran Crystaldiskinfo and it showed a reallocated sector count of over 600 on my OS HDD. I am assuming that this is all pointing to my hard drive failing. *NOTE I have since tried different HDD that Crystaldiskinfo said was all good and I am still having the problem. I've checked my cpu to make sure that it isn't over heating, and as far as I can tell its working well with temps between 25C-40C depending on what its doing. No overclocking.

Specs
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1500x
GPU: Radeon RX 570
RAM: Cosair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4
PSU: EVGA 600b 600w
MOBO: GIGABYTE AB350M-DS3H
HDD: Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB

Thank you for any and all help!