Desktop icon Scaling issues!! please help

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys

So Recently i bought a Second SSD and paired it with my Current one. and did a fresh install of Windows cause i put of them in RAID 0. Now after i finished installing windows i noticed my Desktop icons aren't scaling properly like they did before. I have 2 monitors one is 4K and the other is 1440p so i would have the 4k set to 200% scaling and the 1440p set to 150%. Now the problem is everything scales perfectly fine but I like having my desktop icons on my 4K desktop because my 1440p monitor is G-sync so i used it for gaming only and my 4k one is used for everything else but my icons won't scale to 200% like they did before unless i set the 4k one to primary? which i never had to do before. any idea's how i can make my icons match the 4k monitor scale setting(200%) without having to set it as the Primary monitor? Before i did Raid everything worked fine but now its not :(

Solution
Hey man. I Found out the solution to my Problem. So when I did a reinstall of Windows 10 I used a USB media creation tool that I created like wayyyy back when Windows 10 came out when it was free. So after installing I didn't update Windows right away. Meaning it was just Windows not being updated lol.
Aug 11, 2018
Hey man. I Found out the solution to my Problem. So when I did a reinstall of Windows 10 I used a USB media creation tool that I created like wayyyy back when Windows 10 came out when it was free. So after installing I didn't update Windows right away. Meaning it was just Windows not being updated lol.

Solution