Question Desktop just stopped booting

Feb 11, 2020
So my pc of about 3 years just stopped booting. A little history. Before this error my monitor would display screen tearing upon booting for about a minute or two however it eventually went away and I thought nothing of it. This went on for about a month and I was barely using my desktop at all during this period. A couple of days ago I tried to start up my computer and my fans would spin, aio cooler would light up, ram rgb, Mobo power led, gpu led would all turn on but no picture would be displayed. I tried the good old fashion un plugging trick about 5 times and it eventually worked. Couple of days later that trick wasn’t working and my computer fails to boot up at all but everything seems to have power. I’ve tried getting display through a different monitor but still no luck. I’ve also tried using the mobo onboard graphics but I still get no picture. I can’t even access bios. I’ve also tried reinstalling all of components; no bent pins, no blown capacitors, no signs of physical damage. However I did get into bios once randomly and received an error regarding cpu fan speed error. I got into bios and disabled the fans but I still couldn’t get windows to boot and after turning it off didn’t see any message again. I have no idea what the problem could be at this point or do I just now have a faulty mobo. Any help in leading me to troubleshoot this is much appreciated. :)

specs
Mobo: Asus prime z270 AR
Gpu: msi gtx 1060 6gb
Psu: evga supernova 750g
Cpu: Intel i5 7600k
Cpu cooler: Corsair aio h100i
Ram: Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 4gb x2 & Corsair vengeance rgb pro ddr4 8gb x2
Storage: Samsung ssd 256gb & western digital 1tb hdd
Case: nzxt s340 elite
Monitor: msi optic

Feb 11, 2020
I’ve tried the cmos reset, it got me back to bios again but idk what I can do from there, the psu is also a little over 3years. It’s also 50/50 that I’m allowed to even access bios