Desktop no longer gets internet [SOLVED]

Sep 20, 2018
My power randomly went off three times in a short span, like 20 seconds, and now my desktop no longer gets internet. I use an ethernet cable and I have attempted various things such as another cable, hooked it up to a laptop that uses wifi, restarting router and restarting pc. I am completely lost now and I really need some help. Im using Windows 10 and my specs are Gtx 1080, i7 8700, and motherboard is a Gigabyte, I cant remember the exact model right now though.

Solution
I ended up deciding the best thing to do was to do a hard reset as Windows kept giving me errors for anything I tried to do as an admin, even with command prompt and such. After doing this wipe the computer was accepting Ethernet again.
Sep 20, 2018
Yes it is still there, and when opened WAN Miniport (IP) has the yellow triangle on it

"WAN Miniport" is a separate device -- I asked you if the actual LAN network adapter (eg Realtek PCIe Family Controller) is listed.

Sep 20, 2018
I ended up deciding the best thing to do was to do a hard reset as Windows kept giving me errors for anything I tried to do as an admin, even with command prompt and such. After doing this wipe the computer was accepting Ethernet again.

Solution