Desktop pc not getting any power.

Sep 16, 2018
I've just built my own custom build, I believe that everything has been plugged and placed in the right areas. When I try to turn on via the case power button, nothing happens. When the psu is switched on, a white light comes up on my gpu but that's all that happens.

Specs;
Mobo: msi x370 gaming pro

RAM: Corsair vengeance LED DDR4-3000 2x 8gb

CPU: ryzen 7 1700x

GPU: Asus Rog strix gtx 1070ti

PSU: Corsair RM 650x 80+ gold

HDD: Seagate - FireCuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid

CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 33

Case: Azza Storm 6000b RGB

Solution
Just in case and apologies in advance if you have done this...Have you placed the CPU power cable into the top left of the motherboard..usually 8 pin? Also just in case, the front panel connections from the Azza Storm case that go into the bottom left of the motherboard for Power, reset etc...just double check those are all in. Secondly, take one stick of Ram of the motherboard and try to see if it starts with just one stick of RAM...

hopefully others will also jump in with suggestions..
Just in case and apologies in advance if you have done this...Have you placed the CPU power cable into the top left of the motherboard..usually 8 pin? Also just in case, the front panel connections from the Azza Storm case that go into the bottom left of the motherboard for Power, reset etc...just double check those are all in. Secondly, take one stick of Ram of the motherboard and try to see if it starts with just one stick of RAM...

hopefully others will also jump in with suggestions..

Solution