Desktop PC only starts up "sometimes"

ryelythompson

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
Okay, so i've been having this issue for a while, where if i turned off my PC, or it turned off for any reason, i would press the power button and no fans would spin, no sounds, no POST, etc. But i always see a light on my GPU and motherboard. The only way i could fix that was to wait for a few hours and try again, or what was working well was to unplug it and hold the power button for 30 seconds and plug it back in, then it booted fine. (I've been doing this for almost a year)

When it's on, works perfectly fine, no issues, but earlier today i turned it off (at around 1PM, it's now 10PM), and now it won't turn on. I know everything is plugged and setup correctly inside obviously, since i was using it. And i've done the solutions i normally do, but without any luck. I still get lights on my GPU/Mobo, but again doesn't spin the fans, doesn't POST, doesn't show any other signs of life.

The specs of it are:

Asus P8H67-M PRO Motherboard
Intel i7-2600
GTX 1060 3GB
12 GB of RAM
Kentek KTPS-1050 PSU (1050 Watts)

ryelythompson

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017

What do you think would be a good PSU thats more on the cheaper end? I kinda have a budget of $80 right now