desktop resolution messed up..

rsinghchauhan756

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
I have been using geforce gt 210 1 gb. Now I want to remove it from my pc. But when I remove it my pc my pc changes into a low resolution mode. I am currently using amd a8 7600 processor. So how will I run my pc in normal mode after taking out the graphics card?? I was previously using amd a4 radeon 6320 hd graphics. My gigabyte motherboard model is GA-F2A68HM-S1.

All the APUs (the A4 and A8) and GPUs (the GT 210) you mention can run the full desktop resolution. If when you switch from to the other, the resolution diminishes, it's just a configuration issue. You would need to go to the Desktop resolution settings (right click on the windows desktop, select screen configuration, and set. If the normal resolution is not shown as possible, it may be a drivers issue, then you would need to totally remove the Nvidia drivers for the GT 210, and install those for the APU. To do this, follow the DDU tutorial: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html