Question Desktop Slow RTX 3080 and 8700k processor

Wickedirish

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2014
I'm going absolutely insane with how sluggish my desktop is. I have never had this problem with my computer before. I have nothing running in the background to the point where it should slow my mouse or anything down. The mouse will randomly stutter across the screen. I have restarted my computer. I have updated my drivers. I have checked for viruses and have found none on my computer. I'm so aggrivated at this point to where I don't know what to do. I noticed sometimes when I restart my computer the display image of my comp will not come up. When I press the power button when its in that exact mode I notice it shuts down immediately as if its never tried to start up to begin with. I have no idea if my GPU is going out or there are other issues else where I am unaware of. I have no idea where to turn to at this point. PC games seem to work just fine when I play them. No stuttering or lag of any sort so I can't imagine it's my GPU. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going absolutely insane with how sluggish my desktop is. I have never had this problem with my computer before. I have nothing running in the background to the point where it should slow my mouse or anything down. The mouse will randomly stutter across the screen. I have restarted my computer. I have updated my drivers. I have checked for viruses and have found none on my computer. I'm so aggrivated at this point to where I don't know what to do. I noticed sometimes when I restart my computer the display image of my comp will not come up. When I press the power button when its in that exact mode I notice it shuts down immediately as if its never tried to start up to begin with. I have no idea if my GPU is going out or there are other issues else where I am unaware of. I have no idea where to turn to at this point. PC games seem to work just fine when I play them. No stuttering or lag of any sort so I can't imagine it's my GPU. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just to see if something shows run this.

UBM

Reboot.
Wait a few mins.
Run ubm with the browser closed.
Post a LINK to the results page.