Desktop tailored to running ONE game

Aug 8, 2018
I have a desktop running win7 (its unplugged and stashed for now) not a bad pc but I want to tailor it to World of Tanks. As in it plays that and does nothing else. (Like I said, its not bad, it just isn't made for the kind of gaming I do). I can't afford a new pc and one of my pc savvy friends suggested running it as a dedicated system since I don't use it for anything else. How do I do that?

Edit: I forgot to note that the PC I plan to use was running the game at 90% cpu and 80% memory when it was in active use (granted, it was running TeamSpeak 3 simultaneously, and had a good hard drives worth of other software installed) with me trying to actively control running apps through task manager. But I believe the PC had/has malware issues that I couldn't locate also.

Solution
Install that game on the computer and nothing else. That game does not require any special setup that would keep you from doing anything else with the system. Of course the less junk you install on the computer the faster it will run, so just don't install anything past Windows, the drivers for the system and the game.
Install that game on the computer and nothing else. That game does not require any special setup that would keep you from doing anything else with the system. Of course the less junk you install on the computer the faster it will run, so just don't install anything past Windows, the drivers for the system and the game.

Solution