• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Desktop tower will not power on at all

InSoMnIaK604

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
Hi all, I'm having a major problem with my desktop tower right now, It will not power on at all, I've switch the power cord, the power bar, everything, and still I get no signs of life at all. The only thing I can think of is that the power supply is dead, but I purchased a brand new one less than 2 months ago.

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions? I'm tired, frustrated and don't know wtf to do.

Thanks

aberchonbie

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2008
check if the power connectors are securely connected to the mobo.. that happened on my friend's build.. everything was set and it didn't boot.. the 24-pin mobo power connector wasn't securely plugged in..

InSoMnIaK604

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010

I'm not the most hardware-savvy guy in the world, could you post a picture or something so I don't accidently fubar something, Thanks.