Question Desktop turns on and all fans spin but there's no display signal and none of the video ports or usb ports work

Jul 31, 2020
My PC stopped showing video to my display a while back and no matter what I try to do it will turn on and have all fans run but there'll be no display signal sent. When trying to update the motherboard bios to fix it I found out that all the usb ports aren't working. I built the pc around early november 2017 so its around 3 years old. Is it not working due to its age or because of a possible hardware/software problem?

The specs are:

GIGABYTE GA-A320M-HD2 Motherboard
1st gen AMD Ryzen 3 1200 CPU
MSI Gaming Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2GB OC
Phanteks Eclipse P400 steel atx midtower case,
Kingston 120GB A400 SATA3 Internal SSD,
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal HDD,
Ballistix Elite 8GB Single DDR4 RAM

I know that it turns on because the rgb strip in the case lights up along with all the fans starting to spin. I know the usb ports dont work because no port turns on the rgb in my mouse. I know its not the moniters or the wires fault as all keyboards wires and monitors except for one that I've tried using worked when connected to my laptop.

Sorry for the long post just trying to be thorough so the source of the problem can be found easier. I'm trying to see if there's a way I can fix this myself without going to a computer repair shop or replacing parts unless its absolutely necessary as I'm strapped for cash right now.

ASK THE COMMUNITY