[SOLVED] Desktop's Unknown Problem

Dec 2, 2018
Somebody sold me a desktop for a cheap price.
I've repaired it with my minimal knowledge of computer troubleshooting.
The system unit is very fine. It runs very well.
My only problem occurs when it is shutdown/turned OFF:
A) The unit is completely shutdown, but when I press my mouse or any keys from keyboard, it turns ON w/out pressing the power button. I've already set by default and turned off the MOBO(Asus) setting of turning on using keys.
B) While turned OFF, whenever I insert an external hard-drive, the external hard-drive's lights blinks which only occurs when a system unit is ON. Also, flashdrives light blinks even whilst the unit is completely turned off.

When I said my unit is turned off. I shut it down properly, so it's not sleep or hibernating. It's fans are all off as well. No sound at all...so that means, unit's really turned off.

I'm just worried if my unit has a problem or may be damaged in the future by this like maybe the unit is not turned off or something (even after I just plug it in). I don't know what going on with this unit when it is turned off. Is there a way to troubleshoot it or solve it to be sure that it is REALLY TURNED OFF?

Thank you very much :) :) :)
Have a nice day everyone!

Solution
Probably the USB ports, but that means the power is ongoing.
I've turned off the Sleep mode/hibernate.
I have set the BIOS options to default, I've manually turned off setting like turning it on using usb keys/mouse.
Probably the USB ports, but that means the power is ongoing.
I've turned off the Sleep mode/hibernate.
I have set the BIOS options to default, I've manually turned off setting like turning it on using usb keys/mouse.

Solution