Question Despite 300+ FPS, games are still choppy.

Aug 14, 2019
PC Specs:

Auros Gaming H370

i7-8700k

ASUS Strix 980 GTX

2x8 G.skill Aegis DDR4 3000MHz

Monitor: HP V242H

I've been incredibly frustrated troubleshooting this issue the past few days. I am trying to get into streaming, but despite having 300+ FPS, my games come out choppy and stutter when action is on screen. Ex. Turning camera quickly lots of abilities used in LoL etc. I have tried V-Symc, Adaptive sync, Fast sync, but to no avail. I have re installed the games, reinstalled drivers, reinstalled windows. No dice. Any help appreciated.

Jan 9, 2019
What kind of Bloatware are you running? The more junk you have running at startup, the more your system Bogs down. Start up the game ans check Ram usage just to make sure you are not getting to 90% usage and up.
Also the recording and the choppyness... Are you encoding as you are recording? Are you storing to a Physical disk or an SSD? If you are live streaming... do you have a high upload speed? What is your internet speed?

Run the Resource monitor and see if something is hammering at the Hard drives while you are playing.

Aug 14, 2019
What kind of Bloatware are you running? The more junk you have running at startup, the more your system Bogs down. Start up the game ans check Ram usage just to make sure you are not getting to 90% usage and up.
Also the recording and the choppyness... Are you encoding as you are recording? Are you storing to a Physical disk or an SSD? If you are live streaming... do you have a high upload speed? What is your internet speed?

Run the Resource monitor and see if something is hammering at the Hard drives while you are playing.

While streaming a game, Ram usage hovers around 40.
Internet speed test has my speed at:
Mbps download
Mbps upload