'Destiny 2' Gets The HDR Treatment, SLI Support, And A New GeForce Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
what a scam ! i just got my 1080ti fw3 last week. Amazon.ca still has the original free destiny that they refuse to honor ! Then newegg.ca also has their destiny promo that they refuse to honor ! like wtf but hey i got a free usb lighting cable with my nvidia card... just trying to figure out what to do with that garbage connector lol

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
i think this promo is stupid, considering you only get the base game that will get nerfed in 4 month requiring you to buy two expansions @ 40$! nvidia should just give the destiny code to 1080 or ti owners !

not returning my card for 60$ lol

The SLI support is cool, but I'll wait until I see actual SLI benchmarks for scaling. Not that I care having dumped my SLI 970s for a 1080Ti, but more for curiosity sake. I threw in the towel and succumbed to the fact that both game developers and Nvidia are slowly going away from multi-GPU support.

And I'm still perturbed that Bungie has locked down overlay apps like Afterburner for hardware performance monitoring while in-game. Then there's this gripe too:

"Finally, Nvidia will be giving away codes for 24 hour Early Access to the Destiny 2 PC Beta to members of the GeForce Experience community."

Yeah too bad Bungie also locked down using GFE as an in-game recording device.

bochica

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I got mine from Newegg during the first promotion, and had no problem obtaining my copy. I just followed the instructions that EVGA/Nvidia provided.

kijosmith

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
For the price you will pay for the card, you should get the game, all season pass, free steak dinner for two at your fav restaurant, a orca cooler full of iced down cold beer or your fav drink and a lot more...

ragontx

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Xbox x will have cool graphics and more community to play at anytime than pc version and with the cmax+ you'll be able to play with k+m on it. Why spend more ? And I play on both pc and xb1 ... on my monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.