[SOLVED] Deteriorating condition of Latitude E6520

Jun 6, 2021
OK this might seem a little dumb but i have a dell latitude e6520, which has 16gigs of ram, core i5, and a Intel HD 3000. i say im pretty skilled with computers but not the best. anyways, when i install a game that i know could run after doing my research like skyrim i just doesn't yes i have updated drivers. and another problem is when installed fallout new Vegas after a while i just wouldn't load into a save game. so anyone got anything that could help it would be much appreciated.

Solution
Fallout New Vegas ought to run on this, but I'm not sure what you mean by the description of the behavior, which is really lacking any kind of detail.

Skyrim on the other hand, I would expect to run horribly on a mobile HD 4000 given how far below the minimum requirements the GPU is. The minimum of a GTX 260 or a Radeon HD 4890 are orders of magnitude more powerful.

MADVIU

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
Are you saying the games simply do not load, or they do not run well? I would say other than obvious hardware limitations, are you running Windows 7 or 10? Because that may have a large impact on performance.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Fallout New Vegas ought to run on this, but I'm not sure what you mean by the description of the behavior, which is really lacking any kind of detail.

Skyrim on the other hand, I would expect to run horribly on a mobile HD 4000 given how far below the minimum requirements the GPU is. The minimum of a GTX 260 or a Radeon HD 4890 are orders of magnitude more powerful.

Solution