Detonator drivers 12.41

mpjesse

Splendid
OK, for those who have that version- have you noticed a frame rate drop in any of your games? I have- big time. I went back to 6.72. I've lost on average 10FPS in every game. What gives?

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"

G

well i cant say i have seen any improvments besides from that sideband adressing was impossible to use with them and operation flashpoint demo went all funny on me(can hardly read any of the text anymore)and when it comes to speed.....i cant see any faster nor slower dunno in the games i play i havent seen anything

koolman_

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
well my 3dmark 2000 score went down 108 points!!!!!!!!! and serious sam locks all the time damn you nvidia

Never share your secrets with a friend,you never know when he becomes your enemy.

HighCv2

Distinguished
May 31, 2001
I skipped 12.41 and went with 12.60 thank u very much.

And what's with 12.42? Is that a fix for a patch for a fix? ;)

"He who laughs last doesn't get the joke"

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
I had a trouble with serious Sam as well with the 12.41 drivers. Only had the trouble when PowerStrip was running. Plus after updating to the new beta version of PowerStrip that freeze problems appears to have gone away.

Well to eat your <b>C :smile: :smile: kie</b> and have it too, gotta get <b>Rade :smile: n II</b>

Frocer

Distinguished
May 28, 2001
I heard 12.60 is a special driver that optimized for AMD users, where did you get it from? I didn't see it on nVidia's site. Is it a beta driver?

Thanks

khha4113

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I heard 12.60 is a special driver that optimized for AMD users, where did you get it from? I didn't see it on nVidia's site. Is it a beta driver?
Yes, it is a Beta driver and you can get it <b><A HREF="http://www.the-ctrl-alt-del.com/Drivers.htm" target="_new"></b>here</b></A>

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.

G

I have an original TNT card and I tried installing the latest driver. It looks like nVidia has dropped support for my card. It didn't come up as an option.

Not that I actually know anything...

--Brandon Young

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
Is this driver optimize for AMD? Where did you find out that info? Maybe I will use those drivers instead since the 12.41 seems to be slightly buggy.

Well to eat your <b>C :smile: :smile: kie</b> and have it too, gotta get <b>Rade :smile: n II</b>

Frocer

Distinguished
May 28, 2001
Well I read about it on a lot of posts from www.madonion.com

And indeed, it is, my 3D marks score went up 200 points with a GeForce3, now it's almost 5800 =)

TRENDING THREADS