Deus Ex 3 Packed with DirectX 11, 3D, Eyefinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally don't play shooters much because I'm deaf in one ear and one hand isn't too coordinated, but this one looks like it may be worth a shot (no pun intended). If a good story makes it immersive, I may just like it.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
I love a genuinely made title, not just ported crap that aren't designed for "all" platforms and have to take into accounts all platforms weaknesses.

therandomuser

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011
This indicates that the PC version isn't necessarily a "port" as originally believed, and an important step in re-establishing the PC platform as an important audience despite the industry's console focus.

Huzzah Huzzah! Bring the consoles out of the spotlight!

James296

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
hehe, the trend for games using all the cores in a cpu has finally arrived and it's only going to get better from here :D

P.S. it was going to happen, was just matter of when

johnnyupgrade

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
[citation][nom]GeekApproved[/nom]The 1st Deus Ex was the shiznit.[/citation]

sure was. great balance of rpg and fps which is hard to do.

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
"This indicates that the PC version isn't necessarily a port as originally believed, and an important step in re-establishing the PC platform as an important audience despite the industry's console focus."

pff I'll believe that when I see it...

onikage4

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2011
so , with this game coming out on PCs, the consoles will be down on thei knees.. the diffrence will be so obvious..

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]onikage4[/nom]so , with this game coming out on PCs, the consoles will be down on thei knees.. the diffrence will be so obvious..[/citation]
very true, lol

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
The First Dues Ex was epic, the second one basically sucked, Square Enix totally screwed up FF XIII so I will wait and see how Dues Ex 3 turns out before I spend my cash on it.
I knew I spent the cash for a GTX560 Ti for some reason, Oh SKYRIM.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
The graphics are ok, what you are noticing at the edges is due to the warping ad the edges as well as the lower resolution textures used.

While they may have put some with into the PC version, it is still designed for a console and you will get console ready textures. Also with most games, there is a trafeoff between graphics and gameplay since both take a ton of time to create

Status
Not open for further replies.