Developpement NewsGoup ?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi,
I'm a C++ developper and I would like to know if this newsgroup is the best
to help me to solve a development problem?
If not who know a good news group on TS development ?

Thinks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

You can use this newsgroup for TS related development. We'll do our best to
help.
thanks
Soo Kuan