[SOLVED] "Device can perform faster when connected to USB 3.0"

Oct 2, 2020
Hey, so I just bought a usb network/bluetooth adapter for my pc and I get this message from Windows for it. It's supposed to be getting over 800mbps too and it's only getting around 150~200. I'm guessing this is because it's acting like a usb 2 port? I have a gigabit plan and all my devices are getting over 600mbps or the devices' max wifi speed. I have checked and I have two blue usb ports (the rest are black) and I've checked by checking devices manager and usbtreeview and they are indeed usb 3 ports and it's plugged into the right port. I've also tried both ports. I've gone into bios and tried changing settings such as xhci handoff, xhci mode, the different ports, ehci handoff, etc. I've tried updating windows and I've reinstalled the drivers. Here's the adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085SWP5TJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M-D3H
CPU: Intel i-5 3570
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660
RAM: 16gb DDR3

Hey, so I just bought a usb network/bluetooth adapter for my pc and I get this message from Windows for it. It's supposed to be getting over 800mbps too and it's only getting around 150~200. I'm guessing this is because it's acting like a usb 2 port? I have a gigabit plan and all my devices are getting over 600mbps or the devices' max wifi speed. I have checked and I have two blue usb ports (the rest are black) and I've checked by checking devices manager and usbtreeview and they are indeed usb 3 ports and it's plugged into the right port. I've also tried both ports. I've gone into bios and tried changing settings such as xhci handoff, xhci mode, the different ports, ehci handoff, etc. I've tried updating windows and I've reinstalled the drivers. Here's the adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085SWP5TJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M-D3H
CPU: Intel i-5 3570
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660
RAM: 16gb DDR3
Did you install the specific driver for this device ? As I understand it comes on a CD with the adapter.

Oct 2, 2020
Check your router wifi strength with one of the Wifi Analisis software on Google Play store. Maybe you are in a hole.
What band are you using? How far away is the router?
All my other devices are getting their max speeds next to my pc. My room is right above the router