device manager cannot see my graphics cards.

jacktgell

Prominent
Feb 13, 2018
i cannot see my graphics cards i have tried flashing my mother board bios, scanning for new hardware, updating drivers.

27750046_519704955111133_995103114361365463_n.jpg

Solution
Hi.

The Intel HD Graphics 510 (GT1) is an integrated graphics unit, which can be found in low-end ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) processors of the Skylake generation. - From notebookcheck.net

From this info i suppose you're using a laptop. The thing with laptops is that to conserve battery power, laptops turn off stronger GPU unit even if it has it. The stronger GPU unit is only enabled, when the PC needs it (i can't remember how intel's technology is exactly named right now). You can turn it on on your own by enabling high performance mode in your power settings (also in Nvidia's/AMD's control panel there is an option to choose for everything to use an advanced graphics card). But keep in mind that the battery will drain a bit faster than...

ThomasKK

Reputable
May 1, 2016
Hi.

The Intel HD Graphics 510 (GT1) is an integrated graphics unit, which can be found in low-end ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) processors of the Skylake generation. - From notebookcheck.net

From this info i suppose you're using a laptop. The thing with laptops is that to conserve battery power, laptops turn off stronger GPU unit even if it has it. The stronger GPU unit is only enabled, when the PC needs it (i can't remember how intel's technology is exactly named right now). You can turn it on on your own by enabling high performance mode in your power settings (also in Nvidia's/AMD's control panel there is an option to choose for everything to use an advanced graphics card). But keep in mind that the battery will drain a bit faster than with low-voltage on-board integrated graphics.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS