• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Device not migrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Hello,
I have read through some posts here with the same issue but nothing works there, im hoping someone can give me a new piece of advice.

My microphone does not work all of a sudden. I just recently upgraded my CPU and MOBO, everything worked fine after the upgrade. then just the other day i cant get my microphone to work, i check device manager and it says "Device not migrated". I have uninstalled the mic, reinstalled it, updated every driver i can find on windows, motherboard, Bios. Still nothing.

And it is only effecting my mic, i can plug it into every USB and still have the error, where my mouse and keyboard are fine.

EDIT: Unplugged my blue yeti mic, plugged in my headsets inlcuded mic that i have never used before and this new mic still is "Device not migrated".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS