Devices are no longer working with new motherboard (Mic and mouse)

duncan816

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016
Hello everyone, so after weeks with computer troubles I'm finally coming to a forum for help.

Alright so, just today I put a brand new fancy MSI motherboard into my tower, however a issue I'm having is when I plug in my mic which is a Blue Snowball the light goes on but utilities like Curse and Skype isn't detecting it. It's also not showing up in my device manager or control panel.

Secondly, my Razer mouse scroll wheel isn't working. When I click on middle mouse it allows me to move the pages on chrome up and down and all that but scroll refuses to work. The BIG issue is I CAN'T find a solution people keep on telling me to go into control panel to look for my mouse and change scroll setting but I don't have a tab that gives me an option.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and also I'm running Windows 7.

joglaze

Reputable
Jul 21, 2014
Thank you so much for this post. I swapped out the mouse and the other one works just fine scrolling. I tried the old one on my laptop with the same result, no scrolling. First time I've ever had that happen. I hope you have a problem free day because you have just solved mine.