Dfi ut x58 t3eh8

DFI while currently out of business was renowned for making really great products, exceptional even. It should serve you well, just do not expect any drivers past windows 7 they likely can not be found unless made by outside sources which I generally wouldn't trust to pick up my garbage.

LoL that made me laugh Alain. The wife thing I mean, almost as much "the 1366 is a bit long in the toot" which appears to be spelled as it would be pronounced by a french guy with the name Alain Auclair. No offense meant I am french myself which is why I had a chuckle.

Zane Lovence

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
ok thanks guys am using it for gaming nothing else it can still do it pretty well and not in to overlocking and all that just want nice gaming what i have is a xeon w3520 gpu is msi r9 270 2gb gaming 4gb ddr3 i will change that to at least 6gb

Zane Lovence

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
oh thanks but not even a i7 920 i could've bought so the xeon is fine i used it on asus x58 board the gaming performs from my althon ii x4 645 are totally different especially on gta v i had to overclock my amd to 3.5 ghz to play most of my games and i still got lag but not now

Zane Lovence

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
the dfi board was giving me some code error 8.8 then the code would change my mine told me i has to be the bios chip got corrupted and plus the bios chip would get very hot as soon as i turn it on