DFS between Windows 2000 domain & Windows 2003 domain

I have established a two trust between a Windows 2000 domain and a Windows
2003 domain. These are two separate forest. I am trying to use DFS to create
a new replica to the Windows 2003 server from the Windows 2000. In the DFS
manager on the Win2k system, I have created the replica. When I check the
replication policy for the replica on the windows 2003, it show status as
Unknown: access denied.

What do I need to look at to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Bernard

Shivam

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
Can we have Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 server in DFS and in replication mode?

Please advise

----
Shivam